Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week of February 4-8

Students and Parents,

I have made a few additions to the blog. There is now a page with links to some educational games that your students can play. IXL is a math program that required a login. I was told that logins were sent home with students earlier in the year. If you do not have this log in please let me know and I will send it home again.

I have added a "Follow by Email" box in the sidebar on the right. If you enter your email address you will automatically be emailed when the blog is updated.

I have been having a hard time entering parent emails for Class Dojo. (This is our class management system. The students earn points throughout the day for good and bad behavior. They have come up with the rewards and consequences for different amounts of positive and negative points.) I will be sending a login paper home with students tomorrow that will allow you to log into your student's Dojo profile and enter your own email address to get updates on your child. It is easier for parents to enter their own emails from this login page than it is for me to enter them, so I really appreciate your help in this matter!

I am looking forward to a good week! We have some fun things planned. I can't wait to see your children tomorrow and to get learning!

Mrs. P

No comments:

Post a Comment