Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Week of February 19-22

Parents,

I am sorry that I did not post much the last few weeks! Things got really busy in the classroom and I overlooked the blog. I am going to start posting homework once a week, on the first day of school that week. I hope that this will help me remember to post, and help you to know what your student should be doing.

Here are a few announcements that we have this week.

-We are collecting phone books for recycling. Please send any that you have to school with your student

-SEP Conferences are next week. Please look for the email that was sent home last Friday to sign up for a time to come in. I do not know the schedules of other teachers and their conferences. If you would like to coordinate conferences with other students please contact the other teachers. Your student does not need to attend this conference.

-Class Dojo codes were sent home. Please look for this slip of paper and register online to get reports on your child's progress in class.


HOMEWORK:
--Baggie Book Reading and Journal Response
----This should be done nightly!! Please have your child read for 20 minutes. If your child is reading a chapter book they only need to read for 20 minutes, but they need to write about what they read EVERY NIGHT!

--There is no spelling this week.

--Math homework will be sent home on Tuesday (tonight). It is page 88. Please have your child return this to class on Wednesday.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact me! I would love to talk with you about your child!

Mrs. P
lperkins@rmes.washk12.org

No comments:

Post a Comment